Support an Event
Organize a Third-Party Event
Third party fundraising events are a wonderful way to raise awareness, support, and compassion for House of Hope, while networking with friends, neighbors, and local businesses.
We welcome your passion and creativity in creating a better, brighter, future for others. When exploring options for a third party fundraiser, think about what you and your friends enjoy doing and how fundraising can be blended into that activity.
Event Examples Include:
- Hosting a dinner party and asking your guests to make a donation to House of Hope instead of bringing a dish
- Planning a garage sale
- Volunteering for one month per year to participate in our Saturday car wash
- Selling arts, crafts, or jewelry
- Hosting a bake sale
- Planning a golf outing
- Organizing a bowling tournament.
House of Hope CAN provide:
- A gift recognition letter noting a charitable donation to the event organizer for total event proceeds
- Event ideas and success stories of other community fundraisers.
House of Hope CANNOT provide:
- State Tax exemption for event related purchases
- Gift recognition letters noting a charitable donation to individual contributors unless the gift is made out directly to House of Hope
- Insurance or liability coverage
- Funding or reimbursement for expenses.
The possibilities for third-party fundraising events are endless. As a reminder, House of Hope's role in the project must be agreed upon before the event/campaign begins.
To request information on how you can volunteer for an event, please call us - (352) 748-0338
For additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 352-748-0338 and ask for the finance office.
EMAIL SIGN UP
Wildwood, FL 34785
House of Hope is easily accessible from US-301 & SR-466A